Friday, April 10, 2009

Gifts and Commissions

Some friends of mine as their favourite videogame characters for Christmas. They didn't realise it was a set for a month or so, and connected them up once I let them in on it.

Pic of my friend Mat for his birthday. This was his sweet robot suit.

A quick robot lady done for my friend Neil for his birthday card.


A commission done for my friend Inyoung of her and her boyfriend Richard (aka Podgypanda), for their anniversary. She commissioned a bunch of her friends to paint these tiny 4" x 4" canvassas and them combined them into a larger piece!

2 comments:

Corysaur said...

Beautiful drawings J. Thought I might point you at this for next sunday - ol chch man, Tom, will be up for it!

http://www.cgnz.co.nz/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=333

tara said...

hey great work there! enjoyed every bit of it. keep rollicking!